Serving the unique needs of sovereign nations.
For more than 30 years, REDW has specialized in providing accounting services to more Native American Tribes and their tribal enterprises than any other accounting firm in the United States.
Today, our National Tribal Practice assists more than 200 tribal governments, healthcare facilities, gaming operations, and other enterprises that trust our deep knowledge of the unique rules and management strategies that apply to them. In turn, these organizations benefit from our long experience and technical expertise, as well as our respect for tribal sovereignty, culture, and the intricacies of tribal government.
Our insightful and collaborative approach can help to:
- Enhance your Tribe’s financial management skills and provide open, honest communication to those charged with governance.
- Improve internal controls and accountability, and, in turn, strengthen your government and community.
- Locate business capital for enterprises that will fund economic development for Indian Country.
- Develop a corporate strategy for economic and employee development.
- Establish healthcare independence and supporting audit procedures.
Several of our principals and senior managers are members of organizations dedicated to advancing economic development, health and education for Tribes. They are often featured as conference speakers and serve in leadership roles within these organizations:
- Native American Finance Officers Association (NAFOA)
- National Native American Human Resources Association (NNAHRA)
- Indian Gaming Association (IGA)
Our commitment to Tribes goes well beyond the quality accounting and business services we offer. Through a variety of programs, we are dedicated to advancing the financial management knowledge and capabilities of tribal leaders, employees, and members.
- REDW offers numerous educational seminars and webinars throughout the year on a variety of accounting and financial issues of importance to tribes.
- REDW continues to compile comprehensive surveys of employee compensation data from both tribal governments and tribal gaming organizations to help tribes compete for the best and brightest.
- We actively recruit and hire Native American accounting students at major universities in the Southwest.
- To encourage bright Native American students to pursue accounting careers, we offer university scholarships through the American Indian Graduate Center (AIGC).
For more information please contact Wesley Benally.