Serving the unique needs of sovereign nations.
For more than 30 years, REDW has specialized in providing accounting services to more Native American Tribes and their tribal enterprises than any other accounting firm in the United States.
Presently, we assist more than 200 tribal governments, healthcare facilities, gaming operations, and other enterprises. They trust our deep knowledge of the unique rules and management strategies that apply to many aspects of their organizations. These organizations are benefiting from our long experience and technical expertise, as well as our respect for tribal sovereignty, culture, and the intricacies of tribal government.
Our collaborative approach can help to:
- Enhance your Tribe’s financial management skills and provide open, honest communication to those charged with governance.
- Improve internal controls and accountability, and, in turn, strengthen your government and community.
- Locate business capital for enterprises that will fund economic development for Indian Country.
- Develop a corporate strategy for economic and employee development.
- Establish healthcare independence and supporting audit procedures.
Several of our principals and senior managers are members of organizations dedicated to advancing economic development, health and education for Tribes. They are often featured as conference speakers and serve in leadership roles with these organizations:
- Native American Finance Officers Association (NAFOA)
- National Native American Human Resources Association (NNAHRA)
- National Indian Gaming Association (NIGA)
Our commitment to Tribes goes well beyond the quality accounting and business services we offer. Through a variety of programs, we are dedicated to advancing the financial management knowledge and capabilities of tribal leaders, employees, and members.
- REDW hosts several major conferences each year featuring industry thought leaders. These events provide information on the important issues affecting tribal governments and businesses and the opportunity to meet with our tribal accounting, financial, and legal experts.
- We actively recruit and hire Native American accounting students at major universities in the Southwest.
- To encourage bright Native American students to pursue accounting careers, we offer university scholarships that greatly ease the financial burden.
- REDW supports the talents of Native American artists in meaningful ways. For example, we often contract the work of local artisans or dancers for our tribal conferences.
For more information please contact Chris Tyhurst.