Survive and thrive in a changing economy.
Success in a post-pandemic economy requires changing old business models. While this can create new concerns, companies must adopt fresh approaches to navigate a brand new landscape. At REDW, we understand the issues specific to the construction and real estate industries, including the regulatory and financial risks.
Our experienced team of professionals can help you focus on identifying and pursuing opportunities. We are committed to helping your company maximize profitability and achieve sustained, long-term growth, while minimizing risk.
Our services include:
- Financial statement audits, reviews and compilations
- Partnership, LLC, and S corporation planning and structuring
- Debt restructuring
- Capital gains planning techniques
- Like-kind exchange planning
- Cost segregation studies and depreciation planning
- Common area audits
- Low-income housing tax credits
- Passive activity rules planning
- Net investment income tax planning
- Acquisition and disposition due diligence consulting
- Policies and procedures consulting
For more information please contact Dean Willingham.
REDW AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
Our audit professionals understand the demanding, constantly evolving risks of the construction and real estate industry. We help your business develop solid financial knowledge, enabling you to leverage it to improve cash flow, tighten internal controls, squeeze out waste, and spot opportunities for sustainable growth.
REDW’s subsidiary, Alliance Benefit Group Southwest (ABG Southwest), offers a wide range of retirement plan and recordkeeping solutions. ABG Southwest provides employee benefit plan consultation, design, recordkeeping, and administration services for benefit plans ranging in size to up to 2,000 participants. ABG Southwest is a member-owner of Alliance Benefit Group, LLC (ABG), one of the largest retirement plan, health and welfare consulting and benefit administration firms in the country.
REDW’s Human Resources consulting practice offers recruitment and retention strategies, executive compensation planning, in-depth operational assessment tools, hiring policies and procedures, and performance assessment as part of its robust suite of consulting services. We’ve built tools and techniques that guide and support you as you support your organization to be healthier, more agile, and focused on what matters to you and those you serve.
Whether you need to supplement existing personnel or information systems, or to outsource your entire accounting function, our timely and accurate services give you the freedom and peace of mind you need to concentrate on your business.
- Timely processing and recordkeeping for services such as basic AP entry, cash receipts, timecards, and more
- Advanced month-end close tools to coordinate recurring compliance, regulatory, reporting and financial processes
- Dashboard models for quick assimilation of timely data, accelerated decision making and deeper insights
- Advisement, forecasting, budgeting, and modeling to enrich your organization, guide your vison, and achieve your ambitions
Our State and Local Tax (SALT) professionals have the technical expertise, practical experience and resources to help our construction and real estate clients proactively identify new opportunities and pitfalls. Or take advantage of exemptions, deductions, tax incentive programs and refunds. Our careful review can alert you to compliance issues and new tax-saving strategies, helping to optimize your current position.
In addition to being certified public accountants, our team members who practice valuation have specialized certifications related to construction and real estate financial advisory, with decades of experience performing valuations for:
- Forming joint ventures
- Development funding
- Appraisal of construction equipment and machinery
- Valuations when buying or selling a business
- Tax planning and reporting
- Buy/sell transactions
- Purchase price allocations