A Better Way to Manage Wealth
Your journey toward successful wealth management starts with REDW Wealth.
You spend a lifetime working hard, accumulating wealth, concerned about your family and finances – often not knowing whether you’re making the right decisions to reach your goals. But without a plan, how do you know where you’ll be?
- Will you be able to retire comfortably or will you have to work long after you had hoped?
- Will you be able to pass your wealth to your heirs or will it dissipate?
- Do you have an advisor you can trust and who has your best interests in mind?
We at REDW Wealth can help. Since 1997, REDW Wealth has successfully advised individuals and families in the Southwest, as well as tribal entities, foundations and corporate clients to build and protect their wealth.
We are fee-only advisors.
The only revenue received is paid to us by the individuals and institutions that hire us. We do not earn or accept any commissions, rebates, 12(b)-1 fees (unless rebated back to a retirement plan), referral fees, or other remuneration either direct or indirect based upon our recommendations. We accept no product provider incentives. You can be confident our recommendations are based entirely on your needs and that we will advise you with only your success in mind.
Our expertise is broad and deep.
Our team of wealth advisors includes practicing CPAs, Personal Financial Specialists, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professionals, Chartered Financial Analyst® charterholders, Accredited Investment Fiduciaries®, an attorney, an Accredited Investment Fiduciary Analyst®, as well as other credential holders.
We are Fiduciaries.
As a Registered Investment Advisor (RIA) regulated by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), we already operate as a fiduciary. Being a fiduciary means we have a responsibility and duty to our clients to act with loyalty and care. A fiduciary has a legal and ethical obligation to put the client’s interests first so that any decisions made are in the best interest of the client.
How We Add Value:
- Clarity: our clients receive clarity about their finances, resources, goals and objectives so they can enjoy their lives.
- Creative Design: our clients do not receive a solution from a box but a customized and creative design that enables them to achieve their individual goals and objectives.
- Coordination: our clients’ financial lives are frequently overly complicated and confusing. We make sure that many pieces of their financial puzzle fit together in a workable plan. Our collaborative approach with their outside professional advisors helps build trust that brings peace of mind and confidence about the future.
- Catalyst: our proactive consultative approach helps our clients priorities and accomplish their financial goals and objectives.
- Course Corrections: our clients’ lives do not exist in a vacuum. Life is messy and even the best plans can require updates and adjustments. We guide our clients through life’s challenges and help them make course corrections when necessary.
At REDW Wealth, our collaborative approach is based on mutual trust and respect, as well as open, honest communication. We’re proud of the trusted relationships that we have with our clients.
Want to know more about REDW Wealth? We welcome the opportunity to talk with you! For more information, please contact Paul Madrid.
WEALTH MANAGEMENT SERVICES:
Wealth Management services offered by REDW Wealth LLC, an SEC-registered subsidiary of REDW LLC.