REDW’s Tribal COVID-19 Trainings
Trusted Guidance When You Need It Most
With so many urgent needs to address, and in the face of constantly changing conditions, Tribes need practical guidance to effectively navigate the COVID-19 crisis. To help meet that need, REDW has developed a unique online training program that offers a full menu of COVID-19 Tribal Training Modules, specific to Tribes, and each customized for your Tribe’s unique situation.
These specialized trainings are designed to help your Tribe:
- Secure and maximize the funds it needs to survive – and thrive.
- Allocate, account for, and track your COVID-19 expenditures.
- Stay in compliance with the latest rules and regulations.
- Prepare and empower your workforce now, for the workplace of the future … and more!
Just as with REDW’s in-person, on-site trainings, we will work with you to schedule the sessions you’re interested in, at days and times that suit both parties. Best of all, with our virtual, online trainings, there are no associated travel costs, and the number of participants from your tribal organization is unlimited. These trainings may even qualify as an allowable expenditure of your CARES Act funds.
Flexible Training Options & Other Incentives
- Schedule your own training dates and times.
- No travel required – just an internet connection.
- For each 1.25-hour session, pay a flat fee of only $2,000; save $1,000 on 5 or more sessions (may qualify as a CARES Act expenditure).
- Unlimited number of participants are allowed at each session.
- Includes on-demand recordings and valuable resource materials.
- Earn up to 1.5 CPE credits* per session.
Indicate Your Interest
Reserve your preferred training dates and times today – just indicate on the form below which sessions you are interested in, and a member of our National Tribal Practice team will be in touch to craft your custom COVID-19 Training Plan and set it in motion. Click here for details on each of our Training Modules.
Delivery Method: Group Internet Based | Level: Varies | Advance Preparation: None | Prerequisites: None
REDW LLC is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. Credit is granted to qualifying participants of live sessions only, based on a 50-minute hour, with additional credit in one-half increments. CPAs claiming CPE credit should refer to their respective state boards of accountancy regarding the acceptability of individual courses for CPE credit, and of fractional CPE credits. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org. For questions, please call Laurel Roybal at 505.998.3467.