Christopher A. Henderson, CPA/CITP
Chris is one of the leaders of REDW’s Client Advisory & Accounting Services (CAAS) practice, backed by more than a decade of finance and accounting experience serving commercial clients, primarily in the construction industry. He has acted in the role of both public accountant and as the Controller for a national energy service company and New Mexico’s largest general contractor.
With a talent for technology, Chris has focused his career on turning his clients´ accounting resources into a competitive advantage, driving profitability through improved data accuracy and availability. He also has extensive experience implementing accounting software systems and integrating third-party applications to greatly improve data accuracy and operational efficiency and streamline reporting and analysis.
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from Boston University’s Questrom School of Management.
PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
In addition to being a Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Chris has been a Certified Information Technology Professional (CITP) since 2012. He has assumed leadership positions and earned accolades in the following professional associations:
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) – Member
- New Mexico Society of CPAs (NMSCPA) – Member
- Construction Financial Management Association – Board Member and Recipient of Outstanding Associate Member of the Year
- Cash Flow Forecasting (May 2020)
- CFMA Technology Update (2019, 2018, 2017)
- Medical Industry Outlook for 2020
- Working with Millennial Accountants
- Top Accounting Tech You Can Use Today