Whether you need help staying in compliance with your tax filing and payment requirements or you want to make better decisions that improve cash flow while reducing risk, REDW offers unparalleled tax services for businesses and individuals. Since our founding in 1953, REDW tax professionals have served as trusted advisors to clients throughout the United States. Our tax expertise and client-centered approach help business owners and managers remain compliant, make solid business decisions, and plan for the future with smart tax strategies.
No business owner or individual should pay more taxes than are legally required. We help clients minimize their tax burden while maximizing growth, equity, and cash flow.
Our priority is to help businesses and individuals navigate the complexities of properly planned and executed tax preparation services while understanding the complexities of the preparation and reporting process. We tailor our services to address your specific needs to meet international, federal, state, and local tax requirements.
- Estate, Trust and Gift Tax Returns
- Fiduciary and Gift Tax Returns
- Individual, Corporate and Partnership Returns
- Nonprofit Tax Returns
- Retirement Plan Returns
Additional, Specialized Services
- Bookkeeping and Accounting Assistance
- Business Formation/Entity Selection
- Buy-versus-lease Analysis
- Cash Flow Projections and Analyses
- Change of Accounting Methods
- Compiled and Reviewed Financial Statements
- Cost Segregation Studies
- LIFO Inventories
- Payroll Tax Reporting
- Representation before the IRS and other taxing authorities
- Transaction Analysis
Principal, Tax Practice Leader | CPA, MST, CGMA