The learning curve, reduced and documented.
Healthcare organizations, state and local governments, tribes, and privately held businesses all have this need in common: good documentation of policies and procedures that protect their businesses and their employees. At REDW, we have a passion for helping you create policies and procedures that will transform your ability to control your day-to-day operations.
Policies and procedures improvement can solve issues such as:
- Compliance with laws and regulations
- Protecting assets with appropriate controls
- Downtime related to turnover
- Clearing findings related to internal control issues
- Lack of documented efficiency methods
We also believe there is enormous value in providing clear guidelines that align with your business purpose.
- Employees who know and follow procedures create consistency.
- Consistency in work processes creates measurability, and the opportunity for improvement.
- Improvement reduces waste and reinforces your business reputation.
- Most importantly, businesses that take consistency and improvement seriously experience the flow of a well-oiled machine.
What we can do:
- Write your policies & procedures from scratch
- Update existing policies & procedures
- Analyze policies & procedures and recommend improvements
For more information please contact Jessica Bundy.
Finance & accounting
- Accounts payable
- Payroll & timekeeping
- Financial reporting
- A/R and allowance
- Hiring, orientation and probation
- Performance evaluations
- Benefit programs
- Employee conduct & expectations
- Workplace safety
- Grievance & discipline
- Technology & equipment