Hattie Mitchell shares her journey as a Tribal consultant in the Phoenix Business Journal
REDW’s Hattie Mitchell, Senior Manager and Tribal Consultant, was recently featured in the Phoenix Business Journal. The profile reflects on her deep family values and membership in the Prairie Band Potawatomi Nation (PBPN) which formed her foundation as a business leader and passionate tribal community volunteer. Subscribers to the Phoenix Business Journal are able to read the feature in full and access a short video interview with Hattie at REDW’s Phoenix office.
Mitchell consults in REDW’s National Tribal Practice and is currently serving a two-year appointment with the Governmental Accounting Standards Advisory Council (GASAC), following her nomination by the Native American Finance Officers Association (NAFOA).
The Phoenix Business Journal is one of forty Business Journal publications of the American City Business Journals, the largest publisher of business-to-business information in the United States. Together they reach 15 million people through their websites, publications, and industry-leading events.
More News from REDW
- REDW’s Sam Bolen Named to The Leadership Texas Class of 2024Sam Bolen, SHRM-SCP, Director of Human Resources Consulting at REDW Advisors & CPAs, has been selected to join an elite network of more than 7,500 women as a member of the Leadership Texas Class of 2024.
- REDW Welcomes Brett Harman, CPA as Senior ManagerREDW Advisors and CPAs is pleased to welcome Brett Harman, CPA as a senior manager in the firm’s Audit & Assurance (A&A) practice group.
- REDW Welcomes James W. Guthrie, Jr., CPA, CGMA, as Principal and International Tax Practice LeaderREDW is pleased to announce veteran international tax leader James W. Guthrie, Jr. has joined the firm, serving both as Practice Group Leader of our growing international tax practice and as Principal.
- REDW Welcomes Richard Signs, CPA, as PrincipalREDW is pleased to announce Richard Signs, CPA, has joined the firm as a Principal in the Client Advisory & Accounting Services (CAAS) practice group.
- REDW Announces Expansion into Pacific Northwest, Merges in Grove, Mueller & Swank, P.C.REDW Advisors and CPAs proudly announces that Oregon-based tax and accounting firm Grove, Mueller & Swank, P.C. (GMS) has joined with REDW effective December 1, 2023.