Title 31: Compliance, Pitfalls and Protecting Your Casino
Correctly applying the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), or Title 31, and its regulations to your gaming entity can be a difficult and confusing process. However, having a strong compliance program in place is necessary to protect casino assets from money laundering and other illegal activities.
Join REDW Senior Consultant Anh To to gain a better understanding of how the Act applies to casinos and gaming entities, as well as best practices for creating an effective Title 31 compliance program.
- What makes casinos vulnerable to money laundering and other illegal activities
- Requirements casinos must fufill to comply with the BSA
- Transaction recording, maintenance, and reporting
- Common errors in filing currency transaction reports
- Using automated data processing for BSA compliance
- Frequently Asked Questions: FIN-2009-G004 and FIN-2012-G004
- FinCEN: Important Information for Casinos
- BSA E-Filing System
- American Gaming Association
REDW Senior Consultant
Since joining REDW in 2010, Anh has specialized in performing tribal casino audits, informed by 10 years of prior practical experience working in tribal casinos as a cage supervisor and revenue audit manager. Anh also previously served as an auditor and audit supervisor for the Arizona Dept. of Gaming, where he audited all 22 of Arizona’s tribal casinos.