Retirement Planning Essentials in Your 40s and 50s
Are You on Track for Retirement?
In this 45-minute webinar aimed at mid-career employees, REDW Wealth Principal Paul Madrid and Senior Wealth Advisor Reese Hinton walk you through the pivotal planning steps necessary to reach your retirement goals at this stage of the game. In the process, they:
- Debunk popular retirement myths and misconceptions;
- Educate you on retirement risks and possible solutions; and
- Offer important considerations for older participants who are preparing for retirement.
Your 40s and 50s is the time to ramp up your savings and investments and begin planning for the many risks that you’ll need to navigate during retirement.
Related Article and Other Webinars in the Series:
- Retirement Planning Essentials in Your 40s and 50s (blog post)
- Retirement Planning Essentials in Your 20s and 30s (June 24, 2021)
- Retirement Planning Essentials in Your 60s and Beyond (July 8, 2021)
|Paul Madrid, CFA, CFP®, AIFA®
Principal and Wealth Management Practice Leader, REDW Wealth LLC
Paul works with a wide range of clients, from individuals to large institutions, providing investment management services, assistance with investment policies, asset allocation design, reviews of investment providers, and training on various investment topics and on fiduciary responsibilities.
|Reese Hinton, CFP®
Senior Wealth Advisor, REDW Wealth LLC
With broad experience in portfolio management, investment analysis, trading, and financial planning, Reese is able to provide his clients with comprehensive wealth management services. He also regularly contributes research and commentary to the REDW Wealth blog.