Impacts of the CARES Act on Tribal Retirement Plans
Among its many implications for tribal organizations and communities hit hard by the COVID-19 pandemic, the $2.2 trillion CARES Act includes some important changes to retirement plans that plan sponsors and participants need to understand.
In this complimentary webinar, two investment professionals from REDW Wealth who work with Native American Tribes will discuss how the various provisions in the CARES Act may affect tribal pension plans, as well as how the financial markets have been impacted by the crisis.
In this webinar you will:
- Learn how the new CARES Act will impact your tribal retirement plan and its participants
- Gain an understanding of the current market environment as it relates to long-term investing
- Leave with some considerations relating to the CARES Act and some insights on investing.
View the Webinar Recording:
Our Speakers from REDW Wealth LLC
|Paul Madrid, CFA®, CFP®, AIFA®
|Robert Elzholz, CRPC®, AIF®, AAMS
Senior Investment Manager
Handouts and Other Resources
- Impacts of the CARES Act on Tribal Retirement Plans (a copy of the slides)
- REDW COVID-19 Resource Hub