A Complimentary Webinar for Construction Executives
Turning the WIP Report into a Dynamic Tool
November 17, 2022 | 1:00 pm ET
The Work-in-Progress (WIP) is a vital report for every construction business that tracks key project financial data to show how the business is performing. When done accurately and in a timely manner, it can turn lagging indicators into leading indicators of if and when a project could be heading over budget. How can you streamline this report and turn it into a dynamic tool? Join the experts at ProNovos to find out.
What will be covered:
- Benefits of cloud-based WIP automation
- How to run the report based on different conditions
- Creating drill paths that open up deeper aspects of the report
- Supplementing the WIP with KPIs and visuals
- Streamlining cost adjustment approvals and tracking the root cause of them
|When:||Thursday, November 17, 2022 | 1:00 pm ET|
REDW has formed a partnership with ProNovos to make its construction-specific analytics solutions available to our contractor clients to help address pain points and boost productivity.