Webinar Recording (Sept. 7, 2022)
As hackers continue to come up with clever new ways to gain access to sensitive information, it’s important to proactively safeguard your organization’s data as best you can – while still preparing for the worst.
In this webinar for tribal organizations, three cybersecurity experts from REDW and HoganTaylor share some real-world examples of recent cyber-threats, and what you can expect to see in the near future, so you know what to look for. You’ll also gain an understanding of:
- The true cost to your organization of a data breach, and how to calculate the extent of the exposure;
- How to calculate the amount of cyber insurance coverage you need; and
- How to side-step tricky escape clauses insurance companies use to dodge payment in the case of a breach.
REDW and HoganTaylor have served as advisors to Indian Country for decades, and so are able to speak to the unique business and operational challenges tribal organizations face.
- Presentation Slides (PDF)
- General Security Resources (from slide #26)
- User Training Resources (from slide #26)
- Cybersecurity Awareness (NCSA)
- FBI site detailing scams and safety information
- Microsoft 365 Defender (includes Phishing test)
Jennifer Moreno, CISA
Information Technology & Cybersecurity Consultant, REDW Advisors & CPAs
email@example.com | 505.998.3239
Adam Prichard, MCSE, CISSP, CEH
Consulting Executive – Cyber Security Services, Hogan Taylor
firstname.lastname@example.org | 502.221.8121