A Complimentary Webinar Presented by REDW and Hosted by Inova Payroll
TUESDAY, DECEMBER 6, 2022 | 2:00 PM CT |This event has passed
The American workforce is undergoing its most massive restructuring in recent history, with more job openings than available labor, and with employees leaving their current organizations and/or recharting their work and personal lives.
So how do employers navigate the labor landscape in 2023 to recruit, retain, and engage employees, and so ensure organizational success?
This complimentary, one-hour webinar from REDW and Inova Payroll will explore the top 5 reasons why employees leave their employers and offer practical strategies for effective recruitment, retention, and engagement. Attendees can also earn 1 HRCI, SHRM and NASBA credit.*
REDW is always on the lookout for better ways to serve our clients. Which is why we’ve partnered with Inova Payroll to offer smart solutions for small and mid-sized organizations to manage their payroll functions more easily and effectively.
What You’ll Learn:
- Understand the present drivers of employee turnover and projected labor market trends for 2023
- Consider what drives employee engagement
- Assess practical strategies for sourcing candidates and retaining employees
- Consider best practices for remote and flexible work
- Learn more about the ever-increasing importance of employee well-being
- Discover why the use of people analytics has taken on new importance in today’s workplace.
Meet the Speaker
Lisa is a senior HR professional who transforms operations and culture, supporting employers to achieve strategic and financial objectives. She has more than 20 years of experience serving in diverse HR roles in the financial services, banking and hospitality industries, covering such areas as strategic program development, process improvement, compliance, and risk management.
*For details on CPE credit, click on the Register Today link above.