NAFOA’s Annual Fall Finance & Tribal Economies Conference is Going Virtual!
Resourceful as ever, the Native American Finance Officers Association (NAFOA) has turned this year’s annual in-person event into a virtual one spanning five days! Whatever the format, this Conference brings together tribal leaders, professionals, advocates, and U.S. government representatives to discuss economic opportunities and issues facing tribal governments.
|What:||NAFOA’s Virtual 2020 Fall Conference|
|Where:||Online! Click here for details and to register.|
|When:||October 5-9, 2020; 12:30pm – 4:00pm ET each day|
This year, each of five successive afternoons will offer a different area of focus:
- Monday, October 5 – Policy & Politics
- Tuesday, October 6 – Economics & Investments
- Wednesday, October 7 – Financial Management
- Thursday, October 8 – Funding Trial Projects
- Friday, October 9 – Flexible Friday
REDW is proud to continue its support of NAFOA as a Silver Sponsor!