The webinar recording is no longer available
Operational controls are a vital part of running a successful â€“ and profitable â€“ casino. With strong controls in place, a casino can ensure that assets are safeguarded, departments are more efficient, and labor costs are reduced. In this webinar,Â learn practical ways you can improve operational controls at your casino without sacrificing quality and customer service.
- How to reduce labor costs through re-engineering and automation
- Identifying and successfully mergingÂ operational departments, such as Cage and Player’s Club
- How to improve informational flow to decision-makers within the Casino and at the Tribal level
- The balance between the control environment and operational efficiencies
- The role of the Tribal Council and Tribal Gaming Commission in supporting improvements to operational processes
Other Webinars in the Series
|Mike Allen, CPA|
Principal, Audit & Assurance
Mike is an accomplished business professional with a long track record in accounting, financial management, operations management, organizational development, and many other aspects of building and running business enterprises. During his tenure in both public accounting and the private sector, he has spent over 25 years working with tribal governments, tribal business enterprises, and tribal gaming operations.
Senior Vice President of Finance
Todd has more than 26 years of hospitality and gaming experience, as well as nine years in public accounting – where he became certified. For the last 19 years, Todd held various senior level positions in operations and corporate finance with Ameristar Casinos, including 15 months with Pinnacle Resorts following its acquisition of Ameristar Casinos. Todd is a native of Las Vegas and has an MBA, with an emphasis in quantitative economics, from the University of Nevada Las Vegas.
You May Also be Interested In