As Tribal Casinos grapple with strategies for safely reopening in these uncertain and challenging times, two of REDW’s top tribal finance and HR consulting experts will present helpful guidance in a complimentary, one-hour webinar, complete with Q&A. It’s an unparalleled opportunity to address many of the critical issues your organization is facing now.
|What:||Tribal Gaming Webinar: Considerations for Reopening Your Casino|
|When:||June 8, 2020 | 9:00 – 10:00 AM PT|
|Cost:||There is no cost to register and attend this webinar|
|Register:||To register, click here|
- Regulatory and compliance considerations
- Financial impacts
- Coordinating with the Tribe on cash flows and budgets
- Possible reimbursement from the Tribe’s COVID-19 Relief funds
- Health and safety considerations
- Entrance procedures
- Social distancing measures
- Workforce return-to-work strategies
- Mission-critical staffing and staffing levels based on % open
- Unemployment addiction solutions
- Policies & Procedures: FFCRA and ADA considerations
- Compensation strategies
- Positive take-aways.
This webinar qualifies for 1.0 CPE credit* when attended live, and provided all participation requirements are met. All who register will also receive access to a recording of the webinar after the event, plus other helpful resource materials.
*Delivery Method: Group Internet Based | Level: Basic | Advance Preparation: None | Prerequisites: None
REDW LLC is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org. For questions, please call Laurel Roybal at 505.998.3467.