Succession Planning for the Closely Held Business
You are invited to a discussion about the important decisions confronting business owners as they plan for the disposition of their company.
REDW Senior Valuation Consultant Mike Tobiason, along with L. William Schmidt Jr., Senior Trust Officer at First Western Trust, and Gregory Kruzel of Braun Siler Kruzel PC, will discuss key questions that the owner of a family or closely held business need to consider, such as:
- Why do so few closely held businesses succeed with the next generation?
- What should a family or a closely held business succession plan accomplish, and what elements are part of a strong plan?
- Does the owner consider their business a financial or estate asset? And what is its value is to family, co-owners, and the public?
- What processes, procedures, financial statements and tax structure need to be in place to plan for a sale?
- How do you protect a non-owner spouse in the event of owner death or disability?
- What options are available for financing the sale of a business?
This seminar is complimentary.
|What:||Seminar: Succession Planning for the Closely Held Business|
|Where:||First Western Trust
2425 East Camelback Rd., Suite 100
Phoenix AZ, 85016
|When:||Tuesday, September 26, 2017
7:30 AM – 9:30
Breakfast will be served
To RSVP, please contact Tia Carrick of First Western Trust at email@example.com or 602.224.7606.