MIP Year-End Training
January 7, 2022 | 9:00 am – 4:30 pm MT
Choose Online or In-Person
- Click the appropriate button below to pay online by credit card. Scroll down to see our Payment, Cancellation & Refund Policy.
- New Mexico Gross Receipts Tax (NMGRT) applies to all in-person participants at REDW’s Albuquerque office, as well as to virtual participants who reside in New Mexico.
- Space for the in-person event is limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis. Note that REDW observes all state-mandated COVID-19 safety protocols.
- ALL registrants, both in-person and virtual, will receive access to the online training, as well as a recording of the session afterwards.
|When:||January 7, 2022 | 9:00 am – 4:30 pm MT|
|Where:||REDW Albuquerque or via Zoom|
|Cost:||$550 per participant|
|CPE for CPAs:||Earn up to 6.0 hours of Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credit*|
|Questions?||Contact Antonio Flores at 505.998.3406 or email@example.com or Jacob Montoya at 505.998.3276 or firstname.lastname@example.org|
Learn the best practices that contribute to a successful year-end close. By attending this full-day seminar and getting the latest instruction in MIP Fund Accounting software, you’ll save time and money (and skip the frustration).
- Verify accuracy of W-2s, 1099s
- Reconcile W-2s
- Print W-2s and supporting reports
- Adjust and print 1099s
- Learn various 1099 requirements
Avoid last-minute W-2 or 1099 errors and start the new year right!
PAYMENT, CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
- Credit card payments are preferred, and must be used for registrations made within 14 days of the scheduled training.
- Check payments must be received 15 days prior to the scheduled training to secure registration. Please make checks payable to REDW LLC and mail to REDW LLC, 7425 Jefferson St NE, Albuquerque, NM 87109. If you need an invoice, please contact Antonio Flores.
- For cancellations made at least 15 days prior to the scheduled training, 100% of registration fee will be refunded, and access to the online training will subsequently be blocked for that individual. Substitutions are allowed, if made by written request at least two days prior to the scheduled training.
- Registration fees for cancellations made within 14 days of the scheduled event are non-refundable.
*Delivery Method: Group Live OR Group Internet Based | Level: Basic| Advance Preparation: None | Prerequisites: None
REDW LLC is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. Credit is granted based on a 50-minute hour, only to participants of live sessions who meet stated requirements. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit, as well as of fractional credits. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org. For questions, please call Carla Salizzoni at 505.998.3248.