In this complimentary, one-hour webinar – another in a series of webinars addressing top issues tribal casinos are facing today – our organizational development and employment law experts will share their tips for getting the best out of your workforce during the current pandemic – or, indeed, any future disruptions that may impact your gaming organization.
|What:||Tribal Gaming Webinar: Maximizing Employee Engagement & Productivity in the New Normal|
|When:||September 23, 2020 | 9:00 – 10:00 AM PT|
|Cost:||There is no cost to register and attend this webinar|
Cristin Heys-Bousliman, Esq.
Practice Leader, HR Consulting
Player Performance Group
In the course of this webinar, participants will:
- Learn leadership techniques that transform your role from boss to coach, appropriately tempering performance expectations in traumatic times while still holding employees accountable.
- Gain the communication skills needed to handle layoffs/RIFs in a way that is consistent with your organization’s culture and values.
- Discover how value congruence can help you lead effectively in the face of operational challenges.
This webinar qualifies for 1.0 CPE credit* when attended live, and provided all participation requirements are met. All who register will also receive access to a recording of the webinar after the event, plus other helpful resource materials.
OTHER WEBINARS IN THE SERIES:
View on Demand:
- Considerations for Reopening Your Casino – June 8, 2020
Upcoming (dates are tentative; all times are 9-10 am PT):
- Using Data Analytics & Financial Benchmarks to Improve Margins – Part 1: Oct 28, 2020
- Using Data Analytics & Financial Benchmarks to Improve Margins – Part 2: Dec 9, 2020
- Innovative Gaming – Cashless Casinos and More: Jan 13, 2021
*Delivery Method: Group Internet Based | Level: Basic | Advance Preparation: None | Prerequisites: None
REDW LLC is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org. For questions, please call Laurel Roybal at 505.998.3467.