|What:||2017 NNAHRA Annual Conference|
|Where:||Harrah’s Cherokee Hotel & Casino
777 Casino Drive
Cherokee, NC 28719
|When:||September 25-27, 2017|
Join REDW in the scenic land of the Cherokee for the 21st Annual Conference of the National Native American Human Resources Association (NNAHRA), where HR professionals across Indian Country will meet for three days of valuable training sessions and networking opportunities.
Topics will include:
- Benefits & Compensation
- Employement Law & Legislation
- Talent Acquisition & Retention
- Employee & Labor Relations
- Business Management & Strategy
- General HR and Best Practices Leadership & Development
REDW has long been a proud supporter of the National Native American Human Resources Association (NNAHRA), and will be speaking and exhibiting at this event.
FOR MORE INFORMATION and TO REGISTER, click here.