OMB Uniform Grant Guidance & Single Audits: What Your Tribe Needs to Know for 2016
By now, you’re familiar with the OMB Uniform Guidance for federal awards – the Supercircular – but how do you ensure proper implementation? And how should you prepare for the coming year?
Join Portland-based accounting firm and host, Perkins & Co, and industry experts from REDW, one of the premier CPA firms serving Tribes and tribal enterprises, for an information-packed day full of timely, practical tips on the Supercircular. Gain the most up-to-date knowledge on cost principles, audit requirements, compliance and more—to help you make smart, informed decisions that will benefit your Tribe.
|Where:||Perkins & Co
1211 SW 5th Ave, #1000
Portland, OR 97204
|When:||December 10, 2016
8:30 am – 4:00 pm
Who Should Attend:
Tribal leaders in financial, operating, program and governance areas who are responsible for financial reporting, grant management and compliance.
- Learn about the new OMB Uniform Grant Guidance (“Supercircular”)
- Better understand the administrative requirements, cost principals and audit requirements in the new OMB guidance
- Identify changes to the Single Audit guidelines and how to prepare for your Tribe’s Single Audit
- Get a stronger sense of internal controls over compliance
- Earn 6.0 Hours of Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credit*
For More Information or to Register:
Please email email@example.com.
*Prerequisites: None | Advanced Preparation: None | Program Level: Update | Delivery Method: Group-Live
REDW LLC is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have the final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.