REDW Announces Tribal COVID-19 Trainings
REDW LLC | July 31, 2020
With so many urgent needs to address, and in the face of constantly changing conditions, Tribes need practical guidance to effectively navigate the COVID-19 crisis. To that end, REDW has developed a unique online training program that offers a full menu of COVID-19 training options, specific to Tribes, and each customized for your Tribe’s unique situation.
These specialized trainings are designed to help your Tribe:
- Secure – and – maximize the funds it needs.
- Allocate, account for, and track your COVID-19 expenditures.
- Prepare and empower your workforce.
- Stay in compliance with the latest rules and regulations.
Just as with REDW’s in-person, on-site trainings, we will work with you to schedule the sessions you’re interested in, at days and times that suit both parties. Best of all, with our virtual, online trainings, there are no associated travel costs, and the number of participants from your tribal organization is unlimited. These trainings may even qualify as an allowable expenditure of your CARES Act funds.
Flexible Training Options & Other Incentives
- Schedule your own training dates and times, beginning August 24, 2020.
- No travel required – just an internet connection.
- For each 1.25-hour session, pay a flat fee of only $2,000; save $1,000 on 5 or more sessions (may qualify as a CARES Act expenditure).
- Register by September 15 to receive a 15% discount.
- Unlimited number of participants are allowed at each session.
- Includes on-demand recordings and valuable resource materials.
- Earn up to 1.5 CPE credits* per session.
Indicate your interest by reserving your preferred training dates and times, here.
REDW is committed to keeping you informed at all times, but especially during a crisis of the magnitude of the COVID-19 pandemic. Stay connected with us on LinkedIn and @REDWLLC. Or check out some of our other updates here.