Financial Planning Fridays
REDW Wealth | July 31, 2020
In uncertain times like these, it’s more important than ever to manage your finances and plan for the future. Which is why REDW Wealth is offering a series of complimentary webinars that will provide practical and up-to-date guidance for individuals and business owners to help them reach their financial goals.
Every third Friday, beginning on July 31, financial planners from REDW Wealth will discuss a range of timely topics, from how to pay for college or save on taxes in retirement, to preparing a will or dealing with an inheritance.
When: Every third Friday at 11 am MT, beginning July 31, 2020
What: Financial Planning Fridays
Duration: 1 hour
Register: Click Here to register for the series
Register once to access the entire series. Even if you miss a session, you’ll receive a recording of each webinar that you can watch later, at your convenience.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email with additional webinar information. After each live session, a watch-on-demand link and copy of the presentation slides will be provided in the schedule below:
Financial Education topics we’ll cover include:
· 7/31 – Tax-efficient income planning in retirement (Watch On Demand, or View Presentation Slides)
· 8/21 – Living wills and other end-of-life decision-making
· 9/11 – Life insurance and annuities in retirement
· 10/2 – Do’s and Don’ts before and during retirement
· 10/23 – Planning for college and 529 Plans
· 11/13 – Dealing with inheritances and other windfalls