REDW to Host the first Tribal Train-the-Trainer (T4) Forum in Las Vegas
REDW LLC, one of the Southwest’s 10 largest and most respected certified public accounting and business consulting firms—as well as a leading national tribal firm—is pleased to announce it will host the first Tribal Train-the-Trainer (T4) Forum on March 7-8, 2016, at the Tropicana Las Vegas. The event, organized and hosted by REDW, is designed exclusively for professionals in tribal organizations involved in staff orientation, training and development.
Open to REDW clients and non-clients alike, the Tribal Train-the-Trainer (T4) forum promises to be an engaging and educational two-day session devoted to human resource and organizational development topics unique to tribes. Tal Moore, one of the most sought-after HR trainers in Indian Country, will facilitate the forum. Prior to joining REDW as a Principal in late 2015, Moore served six terms as President of the National Native American Human Resource Association (NNAHRA); in his 25-year career, he has trained thousands of professionals in tribal, academic, nonprofit and corporate settings.
“I’m pleased to join with REDW in offering this unique forum for tribal trainers for the first time,” said Moore. “Our deep understanding of tribal needs and culture is the driving force behind all the educational programs we develop each year. This is only the first of many programs to come in 2016, and the latest example of how the firm continues to demonstrate its longstanding commitment to support tribes well beyond the services we provide.”
The T-4 forum will include topics on:
- Planning, preparing and facilitating effective training sessions, including:
- Considerations for training and development policies, procedures and budgets
- Curriculum design
- Session checklists for before, during and after
- Training tips and techniques of the pros
- Understanding the importance of incorporating tribal history and culture
- Assessing and embracing your training style and the learning styles of others
- Training plans for individuals, teams, departments and the organization
- And much more
To learn more about this unique opportunity or to register, visit our calendar of events.