Know What Your Assets are Worth
At REDW, we have a team of professionals dedicated to delivering business valuation and appraisal services, including the valuation of businesses, ownership interests in businesses, intangible assets, and the appraisal of machinery and equipment.
In addition to being CPAs, senior team members who practice in this service area have obtained specialized valuation, appraisal and related training and certifications, including:
- Accredited Senior Appraiser (ASA), awarded by the American Society of Appraisers
- Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA), bestowed by the National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts
- Accredited in Business Valuation (ABV) specialty designation, awarded by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Certified in Financial Forensics (CFF) specialty designation, awarded by the AICPA
- Certified Machinery and Equipment Appraiser (CMEA) designation, awarded by the NEBB Institute.
REDW is also a member of the Financial Consulting Group (FCG), a leading national organization of business valuation and financial consulting firms, and an independent member of the BDO Alliance USA, a nationwide association of independently owned local and regional accounting, consulting and service firms with similar client service goals. These affiliations grant us access to other professionals possessing specialized knowledge and experience in specific industries and valuation areas.