Understanding the Dynamics of Casino Retirement Plans
Defined Contribution retirement plans, like the one your Tribal Casino offers, have lots of moving parts. From participants to plan sponsors, many Casino employees are involved, so it’s important to understand the plan’s dynamics – especially for those who hold some fiduciary responsibility for the plan.
This complimentary, one-hour webinar will discuss the different roles and responsibilities of each provider serving a typical tribal casino retirement plan, and share some best practices for ensuring they are acting in the plan’s best interest.
- The roles and responsibilities of the many parties involved in casino employee retirement plans
- Fee arrangements and how to calculate “All-In” fees
- The different levels of fiduciary responsibility among all parties
- Best practices for fulfilling your fiduciary obligation
- Prudent Practices for Investment Stewards
- Fi360: Financial Education, Training and Technology
- IRS.gov: Retirement Plans
- Profit Sharing Council of America
|Paul Madrid, CFA, CFP®, AIFA®
Principal, REDW Wealth LLC
As the Principal-in-Charge of REDW Wealth LLC, an SEC-registered subsidiary of REDW LLC, Paul acts as an investment consultant with large government institutions and with Native American tribes by providing internal audit support, assistance with investment policies, asset allocation design, and reviews of investment providers, as well as trainings on investments and fiduciary responsibilities.