Compensation Planning & Studies
Base compensation is the most important component of a compensation and benefits package to many employees, yet employers often fail to link base compensation to their strategic objectives. Do your pay practices support your business strategy? Frequently, when business goals are aligned properly with the compensation system, organizational effectiveness dramatically improves. Regardless of the motivational incentive, your compensation system should focus on working smarter, not harder, and be structured in a tax-advantaged way.
Our compensation specialists know that a well-designed plan links dollars to desired behavior and the company’s strategic plan. We will meet with you to evaluate your current compensation and benefits package and develop a more effective way of using compensation funds to achieve your goals and objectives. Whether your needs involve a simple review of current practices, or a more in-depth project involving job evaluation, job analysis, salary benchmarking, and developing salary ranges, we have the team and expertise to assist you.
TRIBAL COMPENSATION SURVEYS — THE KEY TO HIRING AND RETAINING TOP TALENT
To ensure the long-term success and sustainability of your tribal organization, it’s important to hire and retain quality talent. And that means basing your employee compensation and benefits programs on reliable data. For the seventh consecutive year, REDW is partnering with the National Native American Human Resources Association (NNAHRA) to develop an annual survey of tribal government compensation.
But we can only provide an accurate picture with your participation—and that of as many of your peers as possible. Simply put, the more who participate, the better the data, and the greater the benefit to everyone.
There is no fee to register and enter your compensation data—which remains confidential—and the cost to access the Survey's Comparing, Filtering & Reporting feature is considerably lower for those who contribute their Tribe's compensation information.
Please click here
for details about our Survey, and go to http://tribalgovcompsurvey.redw.com
- September 15, 2016 – Annual Summary Report for the 2016 Survey is available
- February 1, 2017 – Registration/Data Collection for the 2017 Survey opens
- April 21, 2017 – Deadline #1 for submitting compensation data via REDW's Excel template to receive FREE Data Input Services
- May 2017 – Informational webinar, "How to Use Filtering, Comparing and Reporting" (date and time TBD)
- July 21, 2017 – Deadline #2 for submitting compensation data via REDW's Excel template to receive FREE Data Input Services
- August 15, 2017 – Comparing, Filtering & Reporting features are available
- September 15, 2017 – Annual Summary Report for the 2017 Survey is available