Investing in you
At REDW, we understand that our growth and success depend on one thing – the passion of our team members to exceed our clients’ expectations. To do this, we empower them not just in the office, but with their health, finances, education, and more.
In fact, this dedication is one of the reasons we were named a 2019 Top Workplace by the Albuquerque Journal—an honor based on feedback from our employees through a third-party survey.
Keeping you and your family healthy is important – and you shouldn’t have to allocate most of your income to do it. Our healthcare programs include a variety of coverage options so you can decide what’s right for you. Plus over the past few years, as costs have continued to rise, we have absorbed many of our plans’ premium increases.
- Cigna PPO, high- and low-deductible healthcare plans (with health and flexible spending accounts available)
- Dental care through Delta Dental, with 100% of diagnostic and preventative services covered
- Vision care through VSP, which has more than 39,000 in-network physicians
- Short-term and long-term disability, so you can focus on healing while receiving 60% of your pay
- Gym membership reimbursement, so focusing on your fitness isn’t cost prohibitive
As an accounting firm, we see first-hand the difference financial security has on the happiness and well-being of our clients. Those feelings should extend to our workforce, which is why we have a variety of benefits in place to help you gain peace of mind.
- Quarterly or annual bonuses, so you know your high level of performance will be recognized
- Industry-competitive salaries, as we continuously research the market to ensure you’re always compensated fairly
- A 401k plan with matching contributions, because our employees shouldn’t feel anxiety about planning for the future
- Per diem, mileage reimbursement and overnight pay, because your commitment to serving our clients should be honored
- Incentive programs that turn simple activities into real rewards in your paycheck
Today, team members are looking to their companies to help them better optimize their time, so they can be productive while still giving their family, friends and community the attention they need. According to the Harvard Business Review, flexibility is one of the most-valued benefits a company can offer after quality health insurance.
- Flexible scheduling, depending on the position, so making appointments is much easier
- The option to work remotely, per supervisor approval, so you can be in an environment that works best for you
- Work laptops, so you can easily complete projects on the go
- Year-round business casual dress, because comfort and professionalism don’t have to conflict
No matter where you are in your career path, there’s always room to grow. We strive to foster a team that feels supported to shape the career they want, whether they are starting their first professional position or are seasoned industry experts; after all, helping you succeed means helping our business and our clients succeed, too.
- Mentorship programs for new hires, so you start your journey with us on the right foot
- In-house leadership development training programs, so you have the tools you need to become a leader on your team
- Personal development plans crafted one-on-one with your supervisor
- The ability to work with and explore different service areas, so you can find the perfect fit
- Community involvement activities through REDW Cares, because personal growth is important too
To ensure that REDW continues to lead the way in providing proactive solutions, our professionals need to be up-to-date on the latest accounting, legal, and technological practices. To do this, we help keep them current through robust educational opportunities and incentives.
- Continuing Professional Education courses, including 5 full-day training sessions per year
- A CPE Exam Support program composed of paid external tutors, 18-month long mentorship with a CPA and internal training courses
- Significant discounts on Becker CPA materials, along with time off to study, so you can take your career to the next level
- Which leads to a bonus of up to $5,000 for passing the CPA exam, because we know what a huge accomplishment it is
- Reimbursement for other credential exams, so you can broaden your expertise without financial barriers
You have a life away from the office, and we know that sometimes you need time away – to recharge, take care of personal matters, or spend crucial time with your family. That’s why we provide generous time off so you can focus on what’s most important to you.
- 120 hours of paid time off a year, increasing to 160 hours, or four full business weeks, after three years of employment
- Eight paid holidays a year, including Memorial Day, Thanksgiving, day after Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s Day
- Paid maternity/paternity leave for new parents, including adoptive parents, because those first bonding moments matter
- Paid bereavement leave, so you can be with your family without worrying about using vacation time or impacting your income