Lisa has been with REDW for more than 29 years. Her focus is in the area of human resources consulting, compensation planning, and benefits administration for various retirement, welfare, and cafeteria plans. With experience covering a broad spectrum of technical and leadership topics, Lisa consults with clients in the following areas:
- Human resources consulting on internal evaluation systems, leadership training, team building, and policies and procedures
- Compensation planning and design
- Retirement plan design and structuring
- Evaluation and advice concerning appropriate employee benefit plans
- Flexible spending account (FSA) and Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) plan design, implementation, and administration
- Self-governance and self-determination transitions
Additionally, Lisa has provided comprehensive human resource services to a variety of Tribal organizations undergoing self-governance transitions.
PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
Lisa is a Senior Professional in Human Resources, Certified Employee Benefit Specialist, Compensation Management Specialist, and a Retirement Plan Associate.
Lisa is a longstanding member of the International Foundation of Employee Benefit Plans and the Society for Human Resource Management.
PUBLICATIONS AND SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS
- Top Ten Human Resources Tips -- presented to clients of NM Educators Federal Credit Union
- Adjusting Compensation While Maintaining Morale – Independent Community Bankers Association
- Managing a Multi-Generational Workforce -- Independent Community Bankers Association
- Incentive- and Performance-Based Compensation -- National Native American Human Resources Association
- Compensation 101 -- National Native American Human Resources Association
- Maintaining Morale and Productivity -- National Native American Human Resources Association
- Retirement Plan Strategies -- various events
Lisa serves on the Board of Directors for New Mexico Junior Achievement. She is also active in United Way of Central New Mexico.